Customer Success Manager
About The Role
SupplyHive™ is looking for a customer-first, high energy, results-driven Customer Success Manager responsible for managing the overall relationship with SupplyHive’s™ global enterprise clients, maximizing client satisfaction and retention. This is a great opportunity for an experienced SaaS Customer Success Manager or Account Manager to help build out and grow with a dynamic, fast-growing company.
A successful candidate will be skilled at developing foundational relationships with key customer stakeholders at new and existing enterprise clients, collaborating with internal team members to ensure timely delivery of projects and support, prioritizing tasks and resources, and communicating with customers. The candidate should be a proactive problem solver with impressive communication and presentation abilities.
- Responsible for managing, upselling, and retaining our strategic customers
- Guide customers through each stage of a successful implementation
- Onboard and maintain client site
- Hold product demos and training for clients to help them achieve their goals
- Develop strong working knowledge of our product to deliver insight and best practices
- Drive user participation and adoption
- Manage suppliers and users in the software
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience, acting as a trusted advisor to customers
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer dedication and loyalty
- You have 2+ years of Customer Success, Client Management or Account Management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including content development
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to prioritize tasks and adapt quickly to change
- Comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively in a team setting
- You understand that the client’s success is your success
- You love data and are highly detail oriented
- You enjoy being in a flexible and rapidly changing environment
SupplyHive™ is a leader in the Supplier Performance Management market, a critical part of the enterprise Procurement software landscape. We have developed a digital solution to transform a multibillion-dollar industry and enhance supplier performance, strengthen supplier relationships and drive new innovation for the largest corporations and suppliers around the globe.
SupplyHive™ offers a fun and fast paced environment that provides real world experience in working with some of the largest brands in the world. SupplyHive’s™ culture is centered around embracing a growth and entrepreneurial mindset, collaborating to deliver the best results, and encouraging team members and leaders to be accountable and bring their best very day. We have an attractive compensation and ownership package with an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible vacation/time off policy, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team. You can be based in Chicago, US; or remote.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
SupplyHive is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.